Netiquette for Social-Media Platforms
These Netiquette Guidelines are our rules of decorum and conduct for interactions on the social-media platforms operated by Le Diamant. We are counting on you to treat others with the utmost respect when you comment.
- Defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, or disrespectful comments will be deleted without warning.
- Profanity is not appropriate. We believe it is possible to express oneself without using obscenities or offensive language. For the benefit of all, we reserve the right to delete, without warning, comments deemed insulting or offensive.
- Remember that using all caps in a message is perceived as yelling. A comment will be just as good written in conventional sentence-case format.
- Remarks with no direct or indirect link to the subject matter will be deleted. Advertising in any form will not be tolerated.
- Your comments are read and considered as quickly as possible, even if there is not a response to every comment.
- Adding hyperlinks to other sites is allowed as long as the content is related to the subjects mentioned or the activities of Le Diamant. We are not responsible for the content on these external sites, and we reserve the right to delete any inappropriate content on our sites.
- In order to maintain smooth functioning and harmony on these pages, Le Diamant reserves the right to delete a comment, ban a user, or even modify these guidelines at any time without prior notification.