Major Private Funding Campaign
To complete the fundraising process and equip the venue with the necessary cutting-edge technology, Le Diamant needs visionary individuals who believe- just like the campaign’s co-presidents- that culture is an essential cornerstone for our society’s development.
Goal: 10 M$
Currently, over 80% of this goal has been raised
We are proud to combine forces to bring Le Diamant to life. Our involvement is the natural result of our conviction that cultural and economic development are closely connected. Le Diamant will actively contribute to the growth of our community and its prosperity. Join us and become builders of this large-scale project. Together, we can dare to innovate and create a space where anything is possible.
Help make cultural experiences available to all
"My belief in culture has always guided my actions and commitments. Today, thanks to your generosity, everyone from frequent spectators to families with little experience with the performing arts will have their place in this new cultural space dedicated to discovery and bringing people together."
LYNDA BEAULIEU, president of Le Diamant
Photo — Elias Djemil
Welcoming the world to Le Diamant
"After having travelled the world for more than 40 years, I’m setting down my suitcase in my hometown of Quebec City, and my hope is that Le Diamant will be a unique showcase for all forms of art. This unprecedented artistic convergence will allow the culture and innovation from here and beyond to shine in a remarkable and welcoming space."
ROBERT LEPAGE, initiator of Le Diamant
Photo — V. Tony Hauser
A brief description of Le Diamant
A showcase of our expertise and excellence
- World premieres of new shows by Ex Machina and Robert Lepage
- The first permanent venue for circus performance in Quebec City
- Innovative Québécois, Canadian and international productions
A world-class cultural and tourist destination
- An artistic powerhouse in the heart of the city
- Collaborations for major cultural events: the Carrefour international de théâtre, the Festival d’opéra de Québec, and the Festival de cinéma de la ville de Québec
- Participation in Quebec City’s economic vitality
- An attractive option for international cultural conferences
An exceptional place for creating and performing
- Availability for Ex Machina and other performing-arts companies
- Multidisciplinary and digital spaces
- An innovative meeting place for creators
- Cutting-edge technological equipment
A force for renewal
- Restoration of an abandoned building in a UNESCO-designated historical sector
- Modernization of Place d’Youville’s architectural style
- Establishment of a performing-arts district
Becoming a major donor
- Makes you part of a movement in which private-sector donors are providing Québécois cultural institutions a world-class platform dedicated to our creators.
- Associates you with Ex Machina and Robert Lepage’s brand and their internationally renowned work.
- Allows you to benefit from multiple means of recognitions and visibility in the eyes of our clientele.